Sunday, September 6, 2009

So close to 30lb mark!!

I am 1.6lbs away from the 30lb mark. Wow, that doesn't even seem real to type it or say it out loud. Who knew I could get this far and still feel like continuing this process.

I have really enjoyed getting to know the skinnier me. I am more confident. I enjoy photo's being taken of me and shopping for clothes. Things I used to avoid. I went shopping today for no particular reason and tried on a few things. The reason I didn't purchase is because I wasn't in love with them rather than them just not fitting. Weird.

I get a ton of motivation from posting my weight loss success and challenges on my Facebook page. There are so many people keeping track of me that I can't stop. I think I have about 20 more pounds to go, but will not be holding myself to a number. I'd like to look HOT in a 2 piece bathing suit.

If you are on a simular journey I encourage you to continue to your goal and beyond. I know you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment